Don’t let the name “handyman” mislead you! A Pink Rose Man is a company employee who is a professional craftsman, with many years of experience, in many facets of the skilled trades. We use the word “handyman” simply because we do the small, skilled jobs that no one else wants to.
We can do practically anything that you need fixed, repaired, installed, assembled, designed, built or replaced at your home or business.
Our handymen can:
- Tile your floor
- Install crown molding
- Hang your new light fixture
- Change the leaking facet
- Power wash and stain your deck
- Fix cracked stair treads and railings
- Replace the leaking toilet and repair & paint the drywall in the ceiling below it
- Run a gas line to your new stove (that used to be electric)
- Completely gut and build you a brand new modern bathroom
- & So much more!
So no matter what trade: Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, Tile Work, Painting, Staining, Masonry; A Pink Rose Man can do everything!
Just because our name is Pink Rose Handyman, don’t think for a second we ONLY do “small” stuff!
Since 1999, we have acted as the primary general contractor for hundreds of projects. These major remodeling projects called “design and build” are typically projects that require designs, prints, permits, project management, and coordination of multiple trades. Many times we coordinate our employee handyman technicians with subcontractor specialists.
Since 1999 we have built these serious home projects including:
- Custom decks
- Screened and open porches
- Sunrooms: 3 season & 4 season
- Basement finishing
- Master bathrooms
- New kitchens
- Window and door whole house replacements
- Major home renovations involving complete gutting and rebuilding of interior spaces
For service you can trust from trained and knowledgeable professionals, call us at 585-596-0404 today! We look forward to hearing from you.